Digital Marketing Director
About EMI – Research Solutions:
As a global leader in online and mobile research, EMI enables hundreds of leading market research firms, advertising agencies, and global companies across all industries and specialties to make better business decisions. Since 1999, we have delivered high-quality respondents for online quantitative and qualitative research, while also offering survey programming, hosting, translation, and data processing.
EMI is proud to employ highly talented and driven individuals who are committed to maintaining our culture of treating every person as an invaluable part of our team.
About the Position:
The Digital Marketing Director will oversee the overall marketing strategy for the company and develop the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives This position works closely with the Director of Insights and is responsible for brand management and corporate identity. With proven processes and technology, this position will help you develop the knowledge base to ensure a long term career within a fast growing company in the market research industry.
Position Location: Corporate HQ - Cincinnati, OH
- Responsible for planning and budgetary control of all offline and digital marketing
- Devise strategies to drive online and offline prospective clients
- Oversee the social media strategy for the company
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Utilize a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC
- Track all activities and conversion rates
- Manage online and offline brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness
- Improve the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
- Evaluate customer research, market conditions and competitor data
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
- Identify, evaluate, implement digital technologies and analytic tools to measure site traffic to better optimize marketing
- Coordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Manage our Pardot account to develop, analyze and improve lead generation campaigns
- Coordinate sponsorship activities
- Support sales team by creating and managing a wide range of B2B/B2C marketing materials.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Manage all website updates, redesign capabilities a plus
- Work with team to develop A/B testing protocols and procedures
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practices
- Experience in SEO, PPC, email marketing, and social media
- Comfortable working with marketing automation software and social media analytics
- Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role
- A never satisfied and unwilling to stop testing mindset
- Passion for marketing/branding/social media
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player as well as the ability to work independently
- Strong analytical and project management skills
Does this sound like you? If so, please send your resume to email@example.com