Intellicast S3E43 – Definitely Not An Award-Winning EpisodeSeptember 15, 2020
Intellicast S3E44 – Upfronts, Rebrands, and AcquisitionsOctober 1, 2020
It’s a Presidential election year– during an unprecedented time– and public opinion polls are everywhere. Fielding these efficiently with high-quality respondents is vital to the success of predicting election results, as well as attitudes of the general population. The good news is DIY sampling is a great way to achieve these results.
- You need a lot of people, specifically if you are conducting the same poll to the same target audience, but you don’t have the time or resources to aggregate a bunch of sample sources (most of whom probably use different project management styles, and may have the same respondents as other panels you are using.)
- DIY sample platforms allow you to access large amounts of your target audience from a single platform. You don’t need to involve multiple different managed providers. Also, you have the flexibility to set up and launch your study at any hour of the day.
- You don’t want to pay project minimum fees or high CPIs for target audiences where almost all respondents are going to qualify and complete.
- Most DIY platforms don’t have project minimum fees and have lower CPIs than managed services because you are cutting out the project management component.
- Your target is simple— census sample, perhaps from a specific geography or among registered voters, but nothing fancy which is exactly what DIY tools are programmed to find.
- DIY sampling platforms have a lot of different targeting criteria built into their tools, including demographics, geographic area, and even voter profiling criteria. This allows you to target the right audience with precision.
- You need quality data, fast.
- DIY platforms allow you to set up and launch your studies on your schedule. Need to launch a study Saturday night, no problem! Have a candidate’s team reach out to get reaction from the latest news story? Set up and launch your study with just a few clicks. You also get your results quickly as well– most in just a day or so depending on the audience.
While DIY sample platforms are great for polling and public opinion studies, there is one DIY platform that sits above the rest. CONNECTOR, EMI’s DIY sample platform, allows you to source consumer, general population target audiences quickly and efficiently from a network of API connected sample providers– all from a single, easy-to-use dashboard. The ability to source multiple APIs for maximum feasibility reduces the need to aggregate across DIY platforms and sample providers. Only panels that have passed EMI’s partner assessment process are used and all are evaluated at the project level with digital fingerprinting and fraud detection, meaning reliable and representative sample is available with the click of a button. To learn more about CONNECTOR, or request a demo, click the button below.