Strategic Account Executive
Job Description: Strategic Account Executive
About EMI – Research Solutions:
As a global leader in online and mobile research, EMI enables hundreds of leading market research firms, advertising agencies, and global companies across all industries and specialties to make better business decisions. Since 1999, we have delivered high quality respondents for online quantitative and qualitative research, while also offering survey programming, hosting, translation, and data processing.
EMI is proud to employ highly talented and driven individuals and we are committed to maintaining our culture where every person is treated as an invaluable part of our team. Are you a high energy, goal oriented sales professional with an entrepreneurial spirit? Join the EMI team to put those skills to use!
About the Position:
As a full-time Strategic Account Executive, you will generate and grow sales with prospective and existing multi-national client base. The account executive is responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships across all accounts to ensure the highest level of satisfaction. This position works closely with other account executives and project managers in an environment that fosters teamwork and integrity. With proven processes and technology, this role will help you gain the knowledge base to develop a long term career within a fast growing company in the market research industry.
Position Location: Corporate HQ – 3443 Edwards Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45208
Corporate Headquarters: Cincinnati, OH, USA
Salary: Base + Commissions and company benefits
- Sales – new business development and account management
- Revenue responsibility of $2.5M+
- Prospecting and qualifying of new sales opportunities
- Develop and present sales proposals/quotes to customers and prospects
- Balance fast paced work load of prospecting, bidding, executing, and closing sales
- Ensure timely sales follow up and accurate reporting by documenting relevant data in CRM
- Track, measure, and report on sales success
- Communicate effectively with supervisors, co-workers and clients by telephone, in written form, email or in person
- Foster cooperative working relationships with others, both internal and external
- Contribute to EMI growth through other business initiatives related to marketing, technology, or new product development
- Bachelor’s Degree (business, marketing, or finance preferred)
- 2+ years of B2B sales experience (market research a plus)
- Track record of meeting or exceeding sales objectives
- Proven experience in account development
- Focused attention to detail and organization
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills
- Ability to solve problems with analytics and critical thinking
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High motivation to succeed
- Flexibility to meet travel needs
Does this sound like you? If so, please send your resume to email@example.com.