About EMI – Research Solutions:
As a global leader in online and mobile research, EMI enables hundreds of leading market research firms, advertising agencies, and global companies across all industries and specialties to make better business decisions. Since 1999, we have delivered high quality respondents for online quantitative and qualitative research, while also offering survey programming, hosting, translation, and data processing.
EMI is proud to employ highly talented and driven individuals and we are committed to maintaining our culture where every person is treated as an invaluable part of our team. Are you a high energy, goal oriented sales professional with an entrepreneurial spirit? Join the EMI team to put those skills to use!
About the Position:
The Senior Sales Account Executive will generate and grow sales with prospective and existing multi-national client base. The position is responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships across all accounts to ensure the highest level of satisfaction. This position works closely with Sales Executives and Project Managers in an environment that supports teamwork. With proven processes and technology, this position will help you develop the knowledge base to ensure a long term career within a fast growing company in the market research industry.
Position Location: Cincinnati, OH, USA
Corporate Headquarters: Cincinnati, OH, USA
Salary: Base + Commissions and company benefits
- Sales – new business development and existing account management
- Revenue responsibility of $2.5M +
- Meet sales quotas and other performance metrics
- Prospecting and qualifying new sales opportunities
- Develop and deliver sales presentations
- Provide guidance and advice to clients
- Provide oversight to Mid-Level & Jr. sales team
- Balance fast paced workload of prospecting, bidding, and closing sales
- Use of Salesforce to timely track, measure and report all business activity
- Manage timely billing and collection of receivables
- Participate in/attend trade shows to generate leads and sales opportunities
- Regularly schedule client meetings and calls
- Implement strategic marketing efforts targeted toward key markets and accounts
- University Degree (business, marketing, or finance preferred)
- 5+ years of B2B sales experience (market research a plus)
- Track record of meeting or exceeding sales objectives
- Prospecting and business development experience required
- Focused attention to detail and organization
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to solve problems with analytic and critical thinking skills
- Self-motivated and ability to work on his/her own
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High motivation to succeed
Does this sound like you? If so, please send your resume to email@example.com.