About EMI – Research Solutions:
As a global leader in online and mobile research, EMI enables hundreds of leading market research firms, advertising agencies, and global companies across all industries and specialties to make better business decisions. Since 1999, we have delivered high-quality respondents for online quantitative and qualitative research, while also offering survey programming, hosting, translation, and data processing.
EMI is proud to employ highly talented and driven individuals who are committed to maintaining our culture of treating every person as an invaluable part of our team.
About the Position:
As a full-time Project Manager, you will execute and manage the day-to-day operational aspects of multiple projects for large multinational clients. The Project Manager is responsible for the execution of surveys and developing client relationships to ensure the highest level of satisfaction. This position works closely with Account Executives and other operational staff in an environment that fosters teamwork and integrity. With proven processes and technology, this role will help you gain the knowledge base to develop a long term career within a fast growing company in the market research industry.
Position Location: Corporate HQ - Cincinnati, OH
- Executes online studies and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Identifies and addresses concerns prior to and during field time
- Effectively enforces project standards
- Ensures project processes are complete
- Follows up with clients when necessary via phone and email
- Manage project profitability and margin
- Assists in pre-planning with Sales during the bidding phase if questions come up. Shares input and experience.
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships
- Perform quality control testing for online surveys for appearance, logic and data requirements
- Consult with team members regarding programming and data collection issues-provide technical solutions to client services
- Ability to work on multiple projects and maintain timelines
- Participates in company meetings and provide feedback and updates on existing and proposed projects
- Skilled at learning new industry, company and supporting technical knowledge for both current and future problem-solving and decision making
- Accurately scopes out difficulty of projects and can anticipate and adjust for problems and roadblocks
- Communicate effectively with supervisors, co-workers and clients by telephone, in written form, email or in person
- Ability to develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time
- Associates degree and/or 2+ years industry experience (business, marketing or finance preferred)
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to convey information to internal and external customers in a clear, focused and concise manner
- Focused attention to detail and organization
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills
- Ability to solve problems with analytics and critical thinking
- Function well in open office environment
- High motivation to succeed
- Strong computer skills utilizing Outlook, Excel and other web based programs
Does this sound like you? If so, please send your resume to email@example.com